KS1 Teaching Assistant needed for primary school supply work in Southport!
Have you got experience supporting children in KS1? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to work in different schools?
TeacherActive are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant in Southport to have the opportunity to work in a primary school with children in KS1. The ideal Teaching Assistant should be confident supporting children with the curriculum including phonics. We build great relationships with our schools and support staff so we can find the best placements for you.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to cover day to day, short-term and long-term placements supporting children in with their education. This is a great chance to gain abundance of experience to add to your CPD and keep everyday new and exciting.
The ideal TA / Teaching Assistant should have the following:
- Level 2 or 3 qualified and/or a minimum of 6 months experience in an educational establishment
- A calm, patient and caring persona
- Good communication skills
- A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
- Experience in working with supporting students in their education on a 1:1 and small group basis
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
If you feel that you are the right Teaching Assistant, please click apply or contact Vicky on 0151 675 0888 or email #removed#