Inside Sales/Customer Services Representative (UK & Europe) - High Wycombe, UK
A new vacancy for an Inside Sales/Customer Services Representative with UK division of leading international US engineering firm. The main purpose of the role will be to act as the internal contact for customers in the UK & Europe, providing premier customer service and support to OEM's, Distributors and the company's Sales Managers.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Experience of customer relations and team working.
- Business Studies or Engineering background.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels are essential.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role and environment.
- The ability to work with competing priorities under pressure.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications & must be comfortable using Lotus Notes Databases.
- A working knowledge of JDE (or similar ERP system) would also be an advantage.
Role: Inside Sales/Customer Service (UK & Europe)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: High Wycombe, South East
Apply for this job now.