Company: MERIDIAN BUSINESS SUPPORT
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £45000 - £50000/annum + car allowance + benefits
The opportunity has arisen for an experienced Site Manager to join an established Main Contractor.
The Site Manager will be responsible for the on-site delivery of the projects.
● Type: Permanent
● Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
● Work Location: Lancashire - Site Location To Be Confirmed
Salary & Benefits
● Competitive salary plus benefits package
Previous Construction experience at Supervisor level
● Experience of a similar Leadership role as Site Manager
● Strong Management and Leadership qualities
● Ability to deliver under pressure
● Reasonable computer skills and use of software packages such as Microsoft ProjectResponsibilities
Manage, direct and support project delivery team in all construction activities
Ensure successful and safe delivery of the project to the satisfaction of the Client & Stakeholders
Liaise with the Contracts Manager & Project Manager to ensure they are fully aware of project progress and are notified of all specification and time risks ensuring that all additional work is identified
Responsible for onsite Sub-Contractor management including addressing any Subcontractor issues
Responsible for health and safety adherence for the site
Monitor and inspect the quality of work to ensure high standards of quality are achieved at all times
Manage the day-to-day activities of the site team
Achieve successful completion in line with Company and Customer expectations.
Identify potential issues which could affect successful project delivery and take necessary remedial action or escalate as appropriate