- Most importantly, you must bring your A-game in systems management. Throughout the day you will be responsible for:
- Creating new projects and opportunities when requested by the team, with the relevant information provided.
- Working in NetSuite to manage workflows and approvals.
- Creating and training new users.
- Pulling reporting and refining dashboards for all users.
- Working with finance to ensure proper financial procedures are followed.
- Working with NetSuite Support to fix issues, configure changes, and develop system complexity.
- 3-5 years experience managing project management and/or financial systems, including NetSuite ERP.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Highly organized and deadline oriented skills.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Being adept at changing priorities and working independently on multiple projects simultaneously.
- A Bachelor's degree.
Forrest Solutions is the oldest and most successful enterprise-wide talent solutions company in New York; Providing talent and staffing solutions in the areas of Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Office, Council & Legal, Information Technology, Sales & Marketing, and On-Site Outsourcing. Understanding that our reputation rests on the performance of our employees, we go to great lengths to hire, train, motivate, and retain the most industrious and enthusiastic people in the industry.
Forrest Solutions has reinvented itself again; being committed to our promise of Personal, Passionate, and Productive more than ever. We take pride in creating a company culture where training and development of being your best self will help you fulfill your career ambitions. When you become part of the Forrest Solutions Family, you will receive mentoring, rewards, and recognition, all helping you strive towards your full potential.
Role: NetSuite Administrator
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.