Mughal and Associates Corporate Recruitment is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst for our client, a Fortune 500 company in the cruise line/hospitality industry for their corporate offices located in Miami, FL.
This is a great long-term career move and will allow you the opportunity to step into a growing team within a large corporate environment that provides top of the line training.
· Consolidation of all submissions for the Annual Planning Process as well as the Monthly Forecast Process and value-added analysis for Executive Management
· Evaluation of Forecasts to recommend Public Earnings Guidance
· Preparation of a variety of analyses for the CEO, CFO and VP, Investor Relations including the highlighting of new trends which are developing
· Preparation of Quarterly Audit Committee package
· Creation of CFO’s Presentations to the Board of Directors
· Consolidation and reporting of Weekly Booking Activity from all of the operating units - highlighting trends for Executive Management
· Assist in the creation of Long-term (five year) financial projections (for Executive Management, the Board of Directors and the Rating Agencies) and by Currency (for Treasury)
· A variety of value added self-initiated ad-hoc analysis as well as analysis requested by Executive Management and other departments
Desired duties, skills & requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year University
- Three to Five years of experience in financial roles with some experience in budgeting and forecasting
- Experience in a large public or private company
· Strong understanding of accounting principles and issues
· Strong analytical and organizational skills
· Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Hyperion Essbase and Oracle Financial Systems or the equivalent is strongly preferred
- Tenacious in meeting deadlines
- Experience with proven ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Corporate FP&A experience is a huge plus
· Experience working in the cruise-line industry is a plus
· Corporate accounting background is a plus
Our client offers a competitive compensation package and an understanding of work-life balance!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, please forward a resume and contact number.
Role: Senior Financial Analyst
Apply for this job now.