Company: COMFORCARE HOME HEALTH CARE - FLINT LAPEER
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Are you looking for part time hours? Whether it's to supplement your current workload or to provide care on a weekend rotation, we are flexible with the time you have available. In Swartz Creek we have an immediate need for 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. What's in it for you:
What you'll be doing:
- Weekend shift premium
- Education reimbursement for qualified employees
- Earn your Dementia certification
- Free online skills training
- Weekly bonuses
- 24 hour staff support
- Referral bonuses
- Making a real difference as a Hero!
What We're Looking For:
- Create daily, electronic documentation
- Assist clients in their homes with ADLS and IADLs, for example; daily personal hygiene, meaningful activities, light housekeeping, and meal prep
- Observe and report changes in resident's condition and make independent decisions when warranted
- Work with a high quality, collaborative team
- Must have reliable transportation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to transport clients in their vehicle a plus!
- Part or full time, dependable, caring aides
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.