Provide support to an organization's Tax department. Their role is a combination of administrative assistance and overall Tax and Accounting support. They must be able to run an office, as well as perform maintaining databases and flow of files.
Provide Administrative Assistance
They are the tone and hub of running the office. They answer phones, greet customers, make appointments, file paperwork, perform data entry, scan documents and receive and sort mail, along with any other tasks that contribute to the function of the office. Will also be responsible for creating reports and presentations.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for overseeing the day to day administrative tasks; answering phones, customer service and data entry.
- Supports general business operations through administrative duties
- Carries out administrative tasks such as managing team calendars, scheduling meetings, phone/email correspondence and maintaining client files
- Communicates effectively with internal & external clients
- Maintains office supplies, mail, databases and clean receptionist area
- Enforces and upholds all A4CPT rules, regulations & policies
- Partners with customers to problem solve and improve terminal performance
- Maintains accurate records of customers’ tax files
- Professional with sensitive and confidential information
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of Administrative support
- Good Typing skills
- Writing skills must be Legible
- Candidate must be organized and detail oriented
- Must demonstrate strong communication skills; both oral and written
- Exceptional organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office / Web Based Data systems
- Strong Work Ethic
- Eagerness to learn in an upbeat atmosphere
Role: Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.