Application must be submitted at #-a80b-4d02-e4e1-ad04762a00de/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=86abca49-1179-431f-b5dd-33186ec95bdc
Located just southeast of downtown Indianapolis, Resource Treatment Facility is a residential treatment facility that provides comprehensive, competency-based, client-centered residential treatment to youth and their families. Programming focuses on the utilization of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) in day-to-day activities, from individual counseling sessions to group interactions on the unit. Resource works with families and placement agencies to ensure that a team approach to treatment is utilized.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the role of Direct Care. This position would be full-time working 12 hour shifts. In this exciting, challenging and rewarding role you will:
- Provide direct supervision to residents.
- Provide timely and appropriate feedback to residents on behaviors.
- Provide de-escalation interventions by utilizing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), as well as TCI.
- Complete client documentation during shift.
Resource operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with the following schedules:
- 7:00 am- 7:30pm
- 7:00 pm-7:30 am
- Experience working with children and adolescents with emotional and behavioral issues
- Experience working in a residential treatment facility
- Knowledge of child development desired
- High School diploma or GED required
- Valid Indiana Driver's License
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Ability to use good judgment and maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Ability to work assigned hours per week
- Ability to walk, sit, stand for long periods of time
- Ability to run, squat and kneel
- May be required to restrain residents
- May have some exposure to disagreeable conditions
Where to apply:
Please note: All qualified candidates must successfully pass criminal background checks, pre-employment physical, urine drug screen and fingerprint analysis, and have a clear record with Dept. of Child Services before beginning employment -- no exceptions. Please do not apply unless you can pass all of these qualifications.
All Acadia employees strive to help individuals and families struggling with drug and alcohol addiction as well as those suffering with mental health issues. The Acadia working environment is one of mutual respect, encouragement, and a desire to see each staff member grow and excel in their careers.
- Centerpointe Community Based Services
- Resource Treatment Facility
- Resolute Treatment Facility
- Options Behavioral Health Systems
Works as a salaried employee in accordance with established policies as outlined in the employee handbook. The employee in this position is expected to give two weeks notice prior to voluntary resignation. A probationary period of 90 days is required.
Role: Direct Care- Resource Treatment Facility
Apply for this job now.