· Repair and maintain small engines, large lawn equipment, mowers, tillers, and other related vehicles and equipment.
· Responsibilities include diagnosing small engine problems, maintaining shop area cleanliness, and collecting and disposing of trash.
· Clearly explain (if called upon) to the customer’s satisfaction the diagnosis and repair of the machine in question.
· Continually seek both technical and product training when available.
· Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, improve and promote quality, and monitor own work to ensure quality.
· Observe all safety and security procedures, report potentially unsafe conditions, and use equipment and materials properly.
· Treat management and other employees with respect and contribute to building a positive team spirit.
· Follow instructions and promptly respond to management direction.
· Work with integrity, always upholding company values.
Perform related responsibilities/accountabilities as required or directed
Daily Duties and Responsibilities:
· Begin each workday with a positive attitude by encouraging each technician to meet his daily and weekly goals.
· Work to develop a sense of “team” in the service department and across other departments.
· Repair or overhaul small engines and related mechanical or structural parts for a variety of equipment types.
· Perform repairs within the time parameters as established by flat rate time or billed time with proper diagnosis.
· Maintain an orderly and clean work area. Assist in keeping the entire shop clean and orderly.
· Collect and dispose of trash.
· Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with employees, vendors, and customers
· Respond promptly to customer needs and manage difficult customer situations.
· Completely fill out and turn in all work orders.
Compensation Depend on experience
Role: Small Engine Mechanic
Apply for this job now.