Site Agent - Yorkshire - Permanent - to £47k + Car
Our client is a leading civil engineering contractor operating on a range of schemes up to £5 million including earthworks, groundwork's, roads and sewers and sub station construction.
They work as both principle contractor and civil engineering sub-contractor.
Due to continued success in the Yorkshire area they are looking to recruit a professional site manager to join the team.
- As manager you will be running schemes from day 1 on site.
- You will experienced in working for business' with ISO accreditation
- You will be able effectively plan daily site works
- Be able to write RAMS
- Undertake toolbox talks
- Identify variations and prepare early warning notices
- Be as strong communicator with clients and Senior Management
- Possess SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid and driving license
As a permanent member of the senior management team you will be working on a full range of civil engineering projects throughout the region
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.
Role: Site Agent / Project Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Barnsley, South Yorkshire, Yorkshire
Apply for this job now.