Are you looking to utilise your passion and experience to support disengaged young people in education?
A vibrant and supportive secondary school have made plans to focus heavily on pastoral care and behaviour across the school. As a result, the Headteacher wishes to appoint a dedicated behaviour specialist from January who is able to support those pupils who are struggling to engage with their learning.
As a Behaviour Support Assistant, you will provide extra support to identified pupils who need it most and are harder to reach, in smaller groups or on a 1:1 basis. You will act as a positive learning role model for pupils and so the ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a similar setting/role.
- Full time Behaviour Support Assistant
- Starting January 2020 to March 2021 in the first instance (likely to be ongoing)
- Earning £1300 per month.
- Opportunity to work in a supportive and inclusive secondary school with a great pastoral team
- Great opportunity for those looking for a rewarding and challenging role
- Extra support required due to the impact of the closures
- School located in Salford (M5) - Good transport links surrounding and from the city centre.
If the role of Behaviour Support Assistant sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply by submitting an updated CV below.