Company: RF INSTALLATIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
SUBCONTRACTOR/DOOR INSTALLER - $100k+ PER YEAR OPPORTUNITY
We need subcontractors now!
Our subcontractors typically average between $75k-$100k annually.
We are the largest millwork installation company in the U.S. and have a proven track record of stability and year over year growth.
- Must be able to pass a detailed background investigation.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience installing doors and/or trim carpentry is preferred.
- Commercial General Liability insurance (minimum $1M policy).
- Vehicle, trailer, or some way to transport products to job sites.
- Commercial Auto insurance policy (minimum $300K policy).
- EPA RRP Certified Firm and EPA RRP Certified Renovator (Lead Safe Work Practices Training). We can assist in obtaining certification if necessary.
- Access to a smart phone and/or tablet (a plus), as well as a computer with an internet connection.
- Contractor Licensing (State, County and City) required where applicable.
- Must provide own tools - IE: trim carpentry/door installation tools.
Serious Inquiries only.
Contractors are paid on a percentage basis, by job type.