About Jumeirah & the Hotel:
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we'll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah 'Your Place to Shine'.&
Jumeirah Carlton Tower, situated in the heart of Knightsbridge, is a landmark hotel acknowledged as one of London's finest. The hotel is noted for its fine dining, exclusive Peak Health Club & Spa and enviable location off Sloane Street - the Capital's most fashionable shopping area. Jumeirah Carlton Tower offers 216 rooms and suites, individually styled with a calm and contemporary feel, together with world-class dining in Chinoiserie and The Club Room.
About the job:
An opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Towel Attendant to join the team in The Peak Health Club & Spa here at Jumeirah Carlton Tower.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role are:&
- To welcome every member and Hotel guest with a smile and strive to provide a friendly and efficient service.
- To ensure all lockers are in working order with keys at all times.
- To ensure towels are available to use at all times in both The Peak and Pool.
- To be fully conversant with all Facilities and Services offered in the Health Club.
- To ensure the changing rooms are kept clean and tidy to the highest possible standards at all times in both the Peak and Pool.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department grooming standards.
- To provide a friendly courteous and professional service at all times.
- To maintain good working relationships with your colleagues and all other departments.
This position is for 32 hours a week, over a 4 day period.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Confident and personable
- To be able to multi task in a calm and professional manner
- A passion for customer service
- Conversational English
About the benefits:
Besides generous F&B benefits and reduced hotel rates across our hotels globally, this role has excellent employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant who like to associate her/him with one of the most luxurious brand in the hospitality industry. This includes…
- Meals on duty
- Dry cleaning
- 28 days paid annual leave including bank holidays
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Company reward and recognition schemes
- Dental cover
- Company pension plan
See descriptionRole: Fixed Term Towel Attendant - The Peak Health Club and Spa - Jumeirah Carlton Tower Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.