CruisesIt.com a Division of CruiseOne is currently looking for an energetic, and dynamic CSR with open availability for a fast paced travel agency specializing in cruise sales. This is a work from home position, Cruisesit.com customer service agents help individuals that are currently booked with our agency. They assist with payments, general inquiries, data entry, and support for the travel agents as well as management. We are looking for a multitasker ready to jump in the fast paced and exciting environment that is the cruise industry with outstanding customer service and analytical skills, experience in the travel and tourism industry as well as the ability to problem solve with ease.
What does a CruisesIt.com Customer Service agent do?
- They process payment on current bookings
- They assist in answering general questions that guests may have regarding their cruise.
- They Assist the travel agents and management with general customer service issues.
- They follow up with customers in a timely manner and give our guests the feeling of support and that they are being taken care of while planning their vacation.
- Previous customer service experience in a high call volume department
- Experience in the cruise industry preferred but not required.
- Must be authorized to work in the US
This is a work from home position, therefore qualified agents must have the following:
- Reliable high speed internet connection
- A quiet work environment
- Excellent work ethic
- Can work well under moderate supervision
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Reliable computer (Windows 8 or higher)
Role: Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.