MW Partners is currently seeking a Salesforce Developer to join one of our clients who is a international leader in cloud-based email management services.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Work closing with Business Analysts to translate business requirements into well‐architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and AppExchange products
- Develop, test, document and maintain out of the box and / or custom solutions, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Participate in technical design sessions; develop technical solution documentation aligned with the business objectives
- Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery
- Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed
- Provide estimates and work breakdown structures for assigned tasks
- Absorb new product and technical capabilities from Salesforce during new product releases and acquisitions
- Create innovative ways to integration with Salesforce and other business systems.
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in a Business Systems role, providing hands-on recommendations for process and systems improvement, while undertaking various development projects
- Proven ability to develop and optimize integrated business processes across disparate systems
- 3+ years’ experience being a key stakeholder in a Salesforce.com (or CRM tool) implementation, or experience implementing a major add on to Salesforce.com (or CRM tool), such as CPQ, Business Intelligence, Marketing-Lead Automation, etc.
- 2+ years of developing, configuring, and supporting the Salesforce product suite including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud Community Cloud and AppExchange solutions
- Extensive development experience using Lightning Components, Visualforce, Apex (controllers, triggers, batch, etc.), and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Configuration experience using the Salesforce point‐and‐click application administration interface
- Ability to perform automated testing and write unit tests
- Experience with full lifecycle development
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Scrum, Jira, Rally or Agile Accelerator
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- Requirements, design, testing, documentation, implementation, and support
- Advocate of best practices, design principles and development methodologies
- A highly-accomplished communicator, both in senior management settings as well on a one to one basis
- Ability to articulate process changes and improvements up and down the organization
- At ease in leveraging virtual resources and teaming to drive projects to on time completion
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
For a confidential discussion or to find out more, Catherine Reid on #removed# or apply now.
MW Partners (MWP) is a privately held Staffing & Professional Services firm headquartered in Orange County, CA. With over 350 consultants and more than 70 clients, MWP brings 15 years of experience with a national reputation for delivering best-in-class staffing services. MWP consultants gain access to exciting projects with top-tier clients along with a dedicated administrative support team that enables our resources to focus on client-delivery and career advancement.
Role: Salesforce Developer
Apply for this job now.