We are urgently recruiting for an Executive Administrative Assistant to work with our client within a corporate bank. This is truly an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join one of the biggest financial institutions of today on an on-going, temporary rolling contract.
You should have a minimum of 5+ years corporate Executive Administrative Assistant within corporate financial and banking institutions with a strong work ethic and common-sense approach. Support requirements will vary from day to day, dependent on the business needs. Ideally, you will have a solid PA background and skill set with a strong degree of flexibility.
Your role and responsibilities:
Professional client handling and relationship building with all clients, Bankers and admin cover groups
* Full competency in diary management, can apply good judgment and has an understanding of competing priorities.
* Strong, executive communication style
* Experience of effectively arranging travel, production of accurate itineraries, plan B & C, able to navigate systems well and apply good judgment on how to optimise travellers time and business costs.
* Can demonstrate pro-activity and ownership within the role
* Strong technical capabilities.
* Awareness of expense arena, expense systems and cost control initiatives e. can champion expense policy, process expenses in a timely manner and reconcile accounts accurately on a monthly basis.
* Polished, professional approach, calm and composed manner, ability to work in a pressured environment and partner effectively with peers.
* Exhibits a positive, common sense, constructive attitude to drive bankers schedule and help manage time effectively.
* Is flexible, willing and receptive to change.
* Can follow up without prompting and keep 1 step ahead of arrangement and requirements, displays good use of initiative and follow through to completion.
* Has a high level of attention to detail and delivers high quality results.
* Has an understanding of the culture of Investment Banking and the Corporate Bank
* Is a strong team player who can build networks and work in partnership with peers, management and senior stakeholders.
* Solution orientated.
* Is driven and can manage expectations through communicating proactively and often across different hierarchies.
* Can quickly grasp the political landscape and key people within the organization
* Has potential to act as a role model to their peers e. lead by example
This position requires you to be available for an immediate start and is on a temporary, on-going rolling contract.
If you have the required skills and experience, and are immediately available, please apply today for further consideration.
Crone Corkill is a service driven recruitment consultancy.