- Pick/pull/pack parts needed for Production and Manufacturing areas.
- Perform cycle counts.
- Work closely with Inventory Control and Quality Control teams.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of assigned tasks.
- Support Warehouse Team best practices at all times.
- Identify discrepant materials/components both in writing and verbally to supervisor.
- Complete tasks as directed by warehouse schedules and within standard times.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Physical work including but not limited to pushing, pulling, gripping, twisting, reaching, etc.
- Ability to follow a required specific sequence of steps in a process repetitively for an extended period of time.
- Demonstrated ability to perform standardized work process and defined work instructions.
- Evaluates the assembly processes and equipment to look for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people skills, comfortable presenting ideas and issues to peer groups and leaders.
- Positive energy and attitude are a must.
- Computer skills are strongly preferred (use of Word, Excel & Outlook programs).
- High School diploma or equivalent, or evidence of exceptional ability.
- Must have strong command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, be committed, and be quality focused.
- Ability to lift 30-50 lbs. on a daily basis.
- Ability to work with a team and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing instructions.
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, committed, and quality focused.
- Ability to perform repetitious duties, including stairs and standing for long periods of time.
- Must have the ability to work quickly while maintaining a high level of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Current forklift certification strongly preferred.
- A valid U.S. driver’s license and acceptable driving record (subject to review).
- Previous parts and Material handling experience preferred (1-3 years) with Fed-X, DHL, 3PL , etc.
Systemart, LLC is a Global Software Development, Business Process Services and a leading Staffing Agency firm. We are focused on delivering business process solutions for higher profitability through a fully integrated and technologically superior global workforce. Built on the principles of integrity, quality and reliability, Systemart is focused on producing exceptional software and business solutions that strengthen our Customer’s Bottom Line.
Established in 1999, Systemart is headquartered in New Jersey, USA.
Role: Material Handler
Apply for this job now.