Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £32.00 per hour, Inc benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Qualified Social Workers to provide Discharge Facilitation Services within the Integrated Discharge team.
The pay rates would be up to £32 per hour depending on your location and this may be negotiable.
Responsibilities of the role:
- To assess the needs of older people and people with physical and learning disabilities or mental health problems, and their carers, in hospital and community settings, including people homes and registered care homes.
- To carry out statutory duties, this will include the safeguarding of adults’ policy and procedures.
- To accept and contribute to supervision and guidance within the procedures and policies of the department.
- To utilise professional skills and expertise in order to work in a person-centered manner with users and carers.
Reed are now offering a joining bonus of up to £250 for Qualified Social Workers. Terms apply.
Requirements of the role:
- Registered with Social Work England
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Safeguarding Adults and procedures and similar services
- Knowledge of the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and other relevant legislation for these client groups
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- £250 for referring a friend
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010
If this role excites you, then Apply Today!