Do you have excellent classroom management? Are you looking for a flexibility and exciting new career? Do you feel you can engage with high school kids on their level?
TeacherActive are looking for flexible and enthusiastic Cover Supervisor for our secondary schools in the Tameside area. All work is set by class teachers and you will be required to follow the lesson plans and ensure behaviour and lesson disruption is at a minimum.
You will be able to work full time or part time with roles ranging from daily bookings to long term assignments.
As a Cover Supervisor you will require the following:
Excellent communication skills alongside good classroom management
- Over 6 months experience within an educational environment
- The ability to cover a variety of subjects
- Good Communication skills
- A good knowledge of the National Curriculum
- A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference
TeacherActive will be able to offer successful Cover Supervisor a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Competitive rates of pay
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
- Introductions to other schools which use Cover Supervisors
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
To apply, please contact Tom on 0161 870 3623 or email your CV to #removed#