We are looking for respectful, warm and resourceful individuals to work in our service in Fazakerley, Liverpool, supporting service users living in their own apartments. As a Support Worker, you will provide 1:1 and 2:1 support for individuals who may have a learning disability, mental health needs and/or a physical disability.
An additional sleep in rate of £84.82 is provided, with the opportunity to earn up to £22,500 per annum (if working full time and picking up a sleep in shift every week).
Support Worker Duties:
• Providing respectful, practical and emotional support with daily living tasks, including personal care and domestic duties
• Collaborating with service users, their families and involved professionals on a daily basis
• Supporting individuals to engage in fun activities which they enjoy in and around the areas of Fazakerley, Knowsley and the City of Liverpool, e.g. going to the cinema, on walks, swimming, to the pub and on days out
• Maximising service user outcomes by promoting independence, confidence and self-esteem
Car drivers are an essential requirement for this role.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
• A one-off bonus of £100 upon successful completion of the 4-month probationary period.
• Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
• Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
• Free employee support programme
• All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams
• Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate and Social Care Diploma
• You will be paid on a weekly or monthly basis.
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We expect all applicants to Creative Support to have had at least their first Covid 19 vaccination prior to starting employment with us and to be committed to having the second vaccination within a 3 month period.