Working in professional pest management is so much more than controlling pest problems. It's also about building relationships with customers and educating them about how to reduce the pest problems in their homes or businesses. You will be responsible to manage existing accounts and responsible for growth of the route by consulting and by offering recommended services our Company offers to help the customer and secure new business. You will manage information through company provided technology while providing professional service to our clients. You will work towards building strong relationships and solving problems while that will prevent future pest problems.
Service technicians conduct inspections, correct pest control problems by applying materials, baiting and monitoring, and through excellent communications with the customer to ensure top quality customer service while always working to exceed the customers expectations. A good technician will always seek out potential clients, build route density by finding new prospective clients and look for ways to add value to existing clients.
Drive company vehicle to client sites to provide pest prevention services in a professional, safe, friendly and cordial manner. Maintain a clean company vehicle and comply with company guidelines. Operate vehicle safely and legally and according to company guidelines. Represent Pest Solutions by keeping vehicle clean and in good repair. Maintain proper inventory of tools, equipment, and materials in company vehicle.
Qualifications and Skills
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Attend ongoing training and Dept of Ag Re-Certification Classes
- Computer proficiency (Able to work a tablet and various applications)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
Compensation is based on experience. Salary plus production and sales commission.
Role: Service Technician / Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.