An industry-leading Real Estate company has an excellent and immediate opening for an eager and skilled Accounting Manager through Robert Half Finance. In this position, you will be responsible for leading daily operations such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Ideally, you will be able to establish and scale company accounting and finance operations. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to work for a company that will appreciate your efforts and reward your results as the Accounting Manager. This Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment that is located in downtown Dallas, Texas.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Ensure close deadlines are met by encouraging and managing the accounting team performance during the closing process
- Regular review and analysis of financial statements and variance analysis performed by Senior Accountant
-Work closely with the property management team for budgets, CAM reconciliations, owner reporting, capital projects, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
The Manager role provides great upward mobility, strong benefits and comp plan and a great company culture. For consideration, please email your resume to Liz Noyes at Robert Half through Linked in or call #removed#Job Requirements:
- Customer service oriented communication skills
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Full Cycle Accounting experience
- MRI, Yardi and Excel experience
- Reliable technology and analytical abilities
- Great management experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.