Have you recently graduated within education and are looking to gain some valuable hands on experience in a thriving secondary or special needs school in Danbury?
Have you got experience supporting young students or wanting to build upon your educational experience? This role can act as a valuable stepping stone in kick-starting your teaching career in a secondary or special needs environment.
Teaching Personnel are looking for motivated and hard working graduates to fill a variety of Teaching Assistant positions, meaning we have something to accommodate all lifestyles with varying levels of flexibility throughout.
The role would include but may not be limited to:
- Supporting & monitoring the growth and development of the pupils
- Supporting the Teacher running the classroom throughout the day
- Organising the daily resources for the class
- Ensuring the pupils are sticking to the visions and values of the school
- General TA duties
The ideal candidate
- Recent graduate with a degree in a relevant subject (Education/Sport/Psychology/English/Maths)
- Experience working with children
- Aspiring Teacher with a desire to thrive in the KS 3 and 4 environment
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
If this sounds like something you would be interested in we would love to hear from you.
Already registered with Teaching Personnel and think you know someone who would be suited to this role? Teaching personnel offer £50 when you refer a successful candidate!
What we can do for you:
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- Pay via PAYE - allowing you to take home as much of your pay as possible while also giving you access to an employee pension that TP will contribute into
- TP App - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- A dedicated personal consultant who will support you through your registration and work journey!