Performs varied secretarial and administrative duties for, but not limited to, the clinical, executive and billing department.
- Compose and produce business correspondences, reports and related materials or guides the work of other staff who produce these materials
- Review documents, as directed by supervisor, clinical and Executive staff
- Edit documents produced by others, as directed supervisor, clinical and Executive staff
- Ensure confidentiality and controls access to sensitive information, such as staff personnel files
- Respond to inquiries and requests for information requiring knowledge of departmental and company policies and procedures
- Serve as an internal resource to administrators or staff on departmental and company procedures
- Perform administrative duties associated with scheduling and coordinating meetings and planning events
- Maintain relationship with care managers and related organizations, prepares agendas, gathers and organizes supporting information, and produce related documentation
- Schedule, assign and prioritize workload by setting appropriate deadlines
- Create and sends a report of tasks that were completed on a daily basis ( this report must include tasks that are pending and that need to be completed)
- Perform Quality Assurance with clients, care managers and related organization
Clear Conscience Counseling provides effective and affordable mental health, substance abuse counseling that are confidential. We offer a comfortable and therapeutic atmosphere where you can share your feelings with an impartial, nonjudgmental professional whose main concern is your well-being. We offer individual, family and group sessions.
Clear Conscience is a Statewide New Jersey Provider and has Licensed Therapist, behavioral assistants and mentors available in your community
Role: Administrative Assistant Clerical
Location: South Plainfield,
Apply for this job now.