Company: TRAVEL TRADE RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £18700 - £19700/annum plus company van
Our client is a market leading self-catering accommodation provider on the beautiful lake Windermere, who also provide property management and maintenance service for their holiday homeowners. They are now seeking a maintenance engineer to provide maintenance services for owners and guests to ensure all internal and external customers receive a quality maintenance service along with excellent levels of customer care. It is important that applicants possess a good variety of property maintenance skills as you will be assigned a wide variety of jobs. This role would also suit general handymen/women and multi-traders.
* Provide an effective maintenance service for owners and guests whilst delivering exceptional levels of customer care
* Ensure your daily tasks are planned with your immediate Manager; ensure all tasks are completed as planned.
* Carry out tasks in line with the company's health and safety policy and procedures and ensure that any necessary risk assessments are undertaken and documented.
* Provide written reports of works undertaken and are always kept up to date.
* Ensure efficiency of performance - by identifying areas of improvement
* Manage stocks of materials on site and in transit and complete regular stock checks.
* Cover the out of hours service during evenings and weekends on a rota basis.
* Be responsible for the company vehicle provided to you.
* Participate in Coaching and Feedback sessions, to ensure self-development and continuous performance improvement.
* Identify Service issues impacting costs and service levels and to bring to your immediate Managers attention.
The successful candidate can expect a salary of £18,700 working 40 hours per week. You will be required to cover an out of hours rota and will be paid additionally for this. A van will also be provided so all applicants must hold a valid driving licence.
To apply for this role please send your cv to (url removed) or alternatively call Travel Trade Recruitment on (phone number removed)