Company: KANDHU LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Site Quality Lead needed for this great food business who are specialists in the Produce Sector supplying high quality fruit, veg and added value products.
THE SITE QUALITY LEAD will be responsible for:
- Manage the resources required of a professional Quality team ensuring that training, motivation and management of the highest standard.
- Part of the site management team with full technical operational responsibility for all site products.
- Creating & maintaining a robust FSQM system process and auditing against the Group Quality Manual & ensuring on-going compliance and continuous improvement. Leader of the site HACCP team.
- Managing the quality of raw materials and finished product, factory quality processes, staff training and communication both internally and externally.
- Implement, drive and manage a data driven culture from raw material intake through to finished product.
- Management of site internal audit plan, ensuring all audits are completed to schedule and that corrective actions are implemented in the timescales agreed and root causes are identified to prevent a recurrence
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
This is a great business looking for a reliable, disciplined and capable Quality Lead who has a strong background in the food industry. Other key attributes will include:
- Degree qualified in a relevant food subject
- HACCP Level3 or 4
- A genuine passion and enthusiasm for quality and driving good practice forward is required
- Fully up to date with current food and regulatory standards, a working knowledge of common customer standards
- A proven record of maintaining quality systems to meet all product safety and compliance requirements
- You will have quality system implementation and auditing experience in a food manufacturing environment
If you are looking for a new challenge and you have the capabilities to deliver for this business APPLY NOW!
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."