The Role: Pastry CDP
Package: £25,000 - £27,000 + Live in
Ellis Mack currently requires Pastry CDP/ Junior Sous Chef for a 5 Star luxury / 3AA Rosette hotel based in Glasgow.
The restaurant is run by an award-winning executive head chef and provides a culinary experience that need not be confined to the dining room. There are lots of luxurious spots within the hotel that can accommodate more intimate, private dining.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced CDP/ Junior Sous Chef to learn/develop take career to next level.
Responsibilities as Pastry CDP/ Junior Sous Chef include:
- As a CDP you will be responsible for the maintaining driving consistently high standards of produce
- Fully responsible for day to day, managing of the catering operation
- Daily Stock Control ordering
- Input into all areas of kitchen management inc all KPI targets such as GP %, environmental health issues, menu design etc.
The Ideal Pastry CDP will:
- Have experience in a similarly high-quality operation
- Possess a passion and knowledge for food
- Be driven and focussed on first class standards across every aspect of the operation
- Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills
- Have excellent personal presentation and be consummately professional at all times
This company will offer career development opportunities and personal development adding to the attractiveness of this opportunity.
All the company's portfolio of businesses are high-end quality operations.
To apply for this role please email your CV to Chris Black at or call on 0141 548 8246.
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Role: Pastry CDP £25-27K + Live in 5 Star 3AA Rosette Glasgow
Job Type: Pastry Chef
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Apply for this job now.