Performance Test Engineer/Contract/Greenwood Village, CO/50hr-69hr
PERFORMANCE TEST ENGINEER -CONTRACT- GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO
Our client located in Greenwood Village, CO is currently seeking a Performance Test Engineer to join their team. If the qualifications below are a match to your background and you are interested in learning about a new opportunity then give us a call.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Performance Test Engineer Skills & Requirements:
* Extensive experience in performance testing and worked for various technologies (J2EE/Java, .net, Webservices etc.)
* Experience in programming languages (Java, Python)
* Understand RESTful APIs and HTTP Protocol
* Familiarity with Linux, command-line tools, and Bash scripting
* Deep understanding of architecture in order to gather Non-functional requirements
* Test Scenario design to validate the system's ability to provide service to achieve SLAs
* Troubleshooting performance issues to identify the root cause and resolve the issue
* Systems development and associated Agile testing processes (aligned to SCRUM and iterative delivery)
* Extensive experience of writing test strategy, test approaches, methodologies, and test plans
* Ability to effectively work in a team environment
* Ability to leverage industry best practices
* Manages process improvements and adoption of new technologies
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
This national General Contractor who sprung to life in 1992 and since then have completed 3,500 projects across 450 cities. The aim of this firm is to be the very best design-build contractor in the industry. They use a proven design-build methodology to bring clients’ visions to life while delivering the very best experience.They have offices to serve clients from coast-to-coast - across an array of industries.
Role: Performance Test Engineer
Location: Greenwood Village,
Apply for this job now.