Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world's vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We're not just seeking to change how our cars work - we're seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we're creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
Faraday Future is looking for a Senior Stock Plan Administrator to join our team. We are seeking a team player that has previous stock administration experience, is analytical, detail oriented and works well independently and in a team environment. This individual must understand stock plan administration end-to-end and will be responsible for the day-to-day activities in administrating Faraday Future's Equity Program including all aspects of recordkeeping, reporting, and reconciliation. The Senior Stock Plan Administrator needs to ensure the accuracy and integrity of all equity data in the record tracking systems, be able to work closely with employees and other functional groups and coordinate the efforts of various stakeholders across the organization.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of all aspects of global stock program, including equity grants, exercising of stock options, and vesting of shares
- Prepares grant agreements and coordinates delivery of grant communications; tracks employee grant acceptance and taxpayer status certifications, following up with equity plan participants as needed
- Provides excellent customer service, guidance, and training to HR Business Partners and Equity Plan participants related to accessing and understanding equity grants, stock transactions, and related topics
- Collaborates in the preparation of SEC filings and regulatory reporting (Section 16, 10-K, 10-Q, etc.), and both recurring and ad hoc reports as needed
- Provide expertise to develop the strategic direction for all aspects of the company's policy and plans for equity.
- Actively manage the equity plan and program vendors ensuring customer service levels remain high while providing relevant, required and timely data to our corporate partners at competitive costs.
- Ensure effective delivery of equity offerings and build plans for continuous improvement.
- Develops the stock administration function, including improvements in process, implementing automated solutions and ensuring the equity program is well understood by plan participants, leadership, and HR business partners
- Maintains the integrity of data in Solium.
- Works with the Payroll team to ensure that stock option exercises and vesting events are recorded appropriately on employees' payroll records and works with Tax team to comply with domestic and international laws for income and tax withholdings for equity grants, exercises, and vesting
- Maintains equity plan administration processes and procedures, including updating policies, guidelines, processes, and work flows related to timely reporting, financial compliance, governance, participant communication and other necessary documentation
- Creates models, analytics, and reports to support equity initiatives and internal reporting
- May perform market research on equity prevalence and practice at other companies and provide recommendations on design and delivery of annual equity program and special one-time grants; complete equity sections of compensation survey submissions annually
- Assist with monthly reconciliation of equity plans and share reserves
- Coordination with internal departments, including Payroll, Accounting, Tax, Human Resources, and Legal as needed
- Coordination with Company's transfer agent and captive broker as needed
- Assist with the preparation of year-end tax information for IRC 6039 reporting
- Communicate, educate, answer questions regarding the company's stock award and ESPP programs
- Maintain EEO database, and conduct regular audits against HR database for completeness (new hires, terminations, account changes, ESPP enrollments, and withdrawals, etc.)
- Work on special projects as needed related to stock administration matters
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action(s)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field required
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Compensation, Equity Programs, Corporate Governance, Project Management, or similar areas of work, including in a multi-national, publicly traded company; minimum 3+ years with Stock Plan Administration responsibilities
- Experience working with Solium
- Solid experience with stock-based compensation, including stock options, restricted stock units and/or performance-based stock awards and ESPP
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance matters as they relate to equity, both U.S. and international
- Knowledge of equity-related accounting, tax, and legal concepts
- Experience preparing equity plan processes, procedures, grant notices and plan documents and recommending improvements
- Must be customer-service oriented
- Ability to multi-task and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Certified Equity Professional preferred (or in the process of obtaining certification)
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word, and other Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to anticipate needs and issues related to stock administration
- Excellent organization, planning, and project management skills
- Exceptionally resourceful, detail-oriented
- Strong critical thinking skills and discipline to deliver complete and accurate results.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills with the ability to track multiple tasks and issues
- Able to work independently and as a team member, handling multiple priorities while applying good judgment
- Prior experience working in an executive compensation or compensation role is highly desired
- Prior experience managing vendor relationships is highly desired
Perks + Benefits:
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- "Soul of Faraday" community outreach team