At Instaff, our success depends on you! That’s why we set you up to succeed from day one. From our commitment to finding you the right-fit job, to our training and benefits programs, Instaff gives you the tools you need to build the future you want! We know that our clients’ success, as well as our own, depends on treating our employees with respect and care. We call it “partnership with a purpose.” Join the Instaff team today!
Job Title: Press Brake Setup/Operator Level I
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location: Waukesha, WI
Days/Hours: Mon-Fri - 1st Shift
Pay Range: $16-$22/hour
General Job Duties:
· Set up and operate a brake press for routine established work
· Select correct tooling and program for the job task with job documents
· Load, install and correctly set up required tooling and program for job
· Perform assigned work to time standards and quality expectations
· Report and document, material, production and quality issues
· Make routine decisions using problem solving to resolve basic
manufacturing issues or seek assistance"
· Participate in equipment preventative maintenance at the operator level
· Check own production parts correctly using required measuring equipment
· Perform forming operations with tolerances of +/-0.010” routinely
· Strong metal press forming and basic fabrication background
· Understands the proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
· Ability to safely and effectively operate various tools and equipment
· Strong ability to read and understand blueprints and other shop
· Flexible and responsive with a strong teamwork orientation
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Strong orientation toward safety, quality and continuous improvement
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment to meet team
· Demonstrated ability to effectively implement or respond to change
· Proficient in programming Cincinnati and Safan style CNC brake press
· Successfully completes all necessary safety and OSHA training
• Weekly pay
• Direct Deposit or Pay Card (Mastercard)
• Longevity and holiday pay
• 401K plan
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for employee and family
When uploading a resume, please ensure that it includes your Name, Address, City, ST, Zip Code, Phone Number(s) and eMail Address. Due to the number of responses to any given job opening, only candidates chosen for this particular opening will be contacted. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.
At InStaff we do more than just supply talent.
We recruit the best talent for your business.
We hire talented job seekers for positions that match their skills, experience and interests.
We motivate our people to perform by providing clear expectations and performance metrics.
We lead the pack. Developing solutions for our clients, helping candidates reach their goals, all while providing unrivaled service - with a smile.
Partnerships with a purpose.
80% of the staffing process is the same no matter who you work with. InStaff has mastered the 80%, so we "live in the 20%." We look for meaningful ways to partner with our clients. Light industrial staffing services and on-site staffing services are just part of what we do. Need a skilled worker to close a talent gap? Need someone to manage temporary call center staff? Do you need a complete on-site solution to manage your large contingent staff?
We'll work closely with you to create solutions to your workforce management problems, freeing you to focus on your business.
Staffing, Recruiting, Human Resources, Consulting
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Public Company
3608 Preston Road Suite 205 Plano, TX 75093 United States
Company Size: 51-200 employees
Role: Press Brake Setup
Apply for this job now.