COMPANY: BREWSTER PARTNERS
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Brewster Partners ae urgently recruiting a Sales Ledger / Credit Control Clerk for our client based in Central Leeds
- Working in a motivated and supportive team
- Established for over 15 years
- Centrally based with excellent public transport links
This varied and interesting role will include the following duties:
- Raise invoices.
- Credit control
- Post daily cash receipts.
- Chase up allocation of payments on account.
- Set up weekly and monthly direct debit collections.
- Deal with billing queries.
- Liaise with Client on debt queries.
- Investigate unidentified cash receipts and post correctly to ledgers.
- Where required, prepare monthly reports for management meetings with detailed explanations of outstanding debts.
- Sales ledger experience
- Credit Control experience
- Experience of working within a high volume, fast paced environment is essential
- Excellent written and verbal skills are essential
- Friendly and approachable
- The ability to prioritise workloads, work to deadlines, and manage time efficiently is required
- You must have strong numerical skills, and a high degree of accuracy with data
- 25 days holiday
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.