Company: STANISLAUS COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Note: This is not a county position. As a service to employers in the Stanislaus County we assist them with recruitment services which include: new hire and job placement resources, targeted recruitments, job posting and marketing, applicant screening services, customized recruitment events and job fairs.
Local Farm Company with ranches in Modesto and Tracy, looking for a worker/ranch hand who can do everything from:
- Checking irrigation lines
- Checking for gophers
- Driving tractor and machinery
- And other ranch related duties
- Ranch experience is not necessary, however wages will be higher depending on experience.
- We are flexible on hours that you want to work, but need someone that can work at least 45 hours per week.
- Employee must be able to work between both Modesto and our Tracy ranch.
Powered by JazzHR