Children Social Worker- Fostering Team
We at Aurora Resourcing are looking for an experienced and dedicated Children social worker to work in the Fostering team based in Carlisle, Cumbria. The contract is initially 3 months however may be extended. The ideal candidate will have experience of working as a Children and Families Social Worker with a background within a Fostering team. The hourly rate for this locum social worker job is £35 and this is an excellent opportunity for social workers in the area to develop their experience in a fast paced environment.
You will be working within a supportive team focussing on improving the outcomes of families across Cumbria and be responsible for the day to day management of a Fostering caseload.
This is a full time role which is 37 hours per week however we do have the option of condensing the week to 4 days per week including work from home on occasion.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying a complex caseload and maintaining accurate and up to date files
- Working directly with families, children and young people of a set age range
- Carrying out initial assessments and fostering reviews
- Developing and implementing child centred care plans
- Report writing
- Liaising with other bodies when appropriate
- Carry out home visits
- Setting high standards and delivering excellent practices at all times
· Degree or equivalent in social work
· Candidates are expected to have relevant post qualification experience.
· Current HCPC registration
· Excellent experience within a busy fostering team setting
· Support and guidance from well-established managers
· 3 month contract initially but with opportunities to be extended
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Maria in confidence on 0121 516 3987 or email #removed#
Role: Qualified Social Worker- Fostering Team
Job Type: Permanent
Location: carlisle, england, england
Apply for this job now.