Job Title - Supply Teaching Assistant
Location - Coventry
Job Type - Full Time and Part Time positions available
Pay Rate - £60 - £70 per day
Agency - Winner Education
Please only apply for this position if you have experience working within schools.
Winner Education are currently seeking Teaching Assistants to work on an ad-hoc basis in Coventry Primary Schools. You will be covering daily sickness and training. Sometimes cover can extend into short term and even long term cover. You can work as much or as little as you want to.
As a Primary Teaching Assistant, you will work across EYFS / KS1 / KS2 depending on your preferences which we will talk about in our initial phone call. Supply is a fantastic way to gain even more experience and find regular work in primary schools, building a bank of schools you regularly supply at. You must be available to answer phone calls from early morning - although, we will always try and pre-book you the day before if we receive notice.
The successful Primary Teaching Assistant will:
- Support the Class Teacher
- Monitor and evaluate pupil's progress
- Assist in the assessment of pupil's
- Have a good understanding of the National Curriculum / EYFS
- Have good behaviour management
- Work 1:1 or with small group in intervention sessions
- Understand the emotional and social needs of children
- Have experience with supporting children a primary school age
- Preferably have a Level 2 or Level 3 Child Care Qualification
- Work on your own initiative and part of a team
- Effective communicator
- Preferably have experience working with SEND children
Perks of supply:
- You can work as much or as little as you want
- You are able to choose your own days to work
- We work around your requirements
- We listen to your preferences
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV to Natalie Riddell at Winner Education by clicking apply now. Alternatively, if you know someone who would be interested in this role, please refer them to Natalie Riddell and you could earn yourself £250 - terms and conditions apply.
Please note - your application will be subject to two relevant and satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.