We have a rare opportunity for an experienced, Team Coordinator or Administrator to join a fast-growing, inspiring organisation on a permanent basis. In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional administrative support to the wider team and acting as a key point of contact for projects within the Client Services division.
Team Coordinator Responsibilities
As the Team Coordinator some of your main duties will include:
- Developing project trackers
- Organising and booking travel, logistics and accommodation
- Ensuring individuals are fully briefed before and after a project, delivering key points of information
- Supporting and promoting team events
Team Coordinator Experience
It is essential that you have experience working in an administrative role and have dedicated experience managing multiple priorities at once. You will have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal, along with an enthusiasm for delivering new processes and ideas.
Team Coordinator Rewards
As the Team Coordinator you will benefit from:
- 25 days of annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays
- Share Options
- Matched pension contribution (up to 4%)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life assurance
- Health Cover
- Income Protection
- Numerous weekend events, and a fantastic Summer and Christmas party
Based in modern offices in South Oxfordshire, there is onsite parking available.
Our client has been rapidly growing over the last 10 years and the whole business strongly believes in what they can achieve together. They are looking for a Team Coordinator to join their collaborative and innovative team.