This leading-edge property company are looking for an Assistant General Manager to join their team based in Basingstoke. This role offers a competitive salary and an opportunity to join a well-established company with long term career prospects.
As an Assistant General Manager, you will be required to support the day to day management and operational standards of a development based in Portsmouth.
As an Assistant General Manager will be responsible for;
- Supporting all day to day and longer-term Facilities management
- Health and safety, checking the buildings daily for any risks or hazards
- Being a key point of contact for the residents, ensuring an exemplary level of customer service
- Overseeing contractors in relation to repairs and maintenance
- To oversee any major work programmes on site, acting as the liaison point for all parties involved
As an Assistant General Manager you will be;
- Passionate about delivering 5* customer service standards across the development
- Experienced in a management role within a corporate / customer focused environment
- Aware of Health and Safety legislation
- Excellent planning and organising skills
If you are an experienced Assistant General Manager looking for your next career opportunity, then please apply today!
Role: Assistant General Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Basingstoke, South East
Apply for this job now.