Maintenance Engineer - MONDAY-FRIDAY
Location: Chatteris, Cambridgeshire
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading FMCG company at their flagship site in Cambridgeshire. This is company that has been growing year on year and invested heavily into the site throughout this. The company are also investing heavily into continuous improvement projects and are experienceing a huge demand for their products. The maintenance engineer will benefit from excellent training and development which will help you develop as an engineer. As the Maintenance engineer you will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on an array of machinery. The successful maintenance engineer will be working for a company that is still experiencing huge demand even in the current climate so they offer excellent job security.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical: belts, bearings, chains, pneumatics, hydraulics
- Electrical: motors, 3-phase, inverters, sensors
- Engineering qualification
- Experience working in an industrial environment as an engineer
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry
- Market leading salary grading system
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- The best benefit package in the market
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact William Downes
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details