Perform routine and break down maintenance on processing and packaging equipment.
· Maintaining and repair PLC controlled food plant equipment.
· Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.
· Working closely with production to minimize downtime while maintaining high quality.
· Efficiently and effectively utilize AMM/CMS for work orders and preventative maintenance.
· Effectively communicate with employees and supervisors
· Performing all other duties as assigned.
· High school graduate or GED.
· 2 years training and/or experience in the maintenance and repair of packaging equipment.
· Ability to work with minimum supervision.
· Basic understanding of PLC's and how they work.
· Must possess strong verbal and written English communication skills.
· Must be clean shaven to wear a respirator if participating on Hazardous Materials team.
· Working knowledge of 3-phase electrical circuits.
· Must be able to learn and develop maintenance skills beyond basic maintenance.
· This position will grow in responsibility and technical skill requirements.
· Knowledge of packaging and a fluid dairy environment.
Sprung Services is a Veteran owned and operated company that provides Boiler & Steam Plant Staffing via our own staff of over 60 MN High Pressure Licensed Boiler Operators, Boiler & Steam Plant Recruiting, and Boiler & Steam Plant Management, Boiler and Steam Plant Training.
Role: Maintenance Technician
Location: White Bear Lake,
Apply for this job now.