Populus Promotions, a leading marketing firm providing exceptional customer service to large corporations and major retailers in the Nashville area, has an exciting opportunity for a Retail Management Trainee. This firm builds brand equity through the creation and execution of promotional retail advertising campaigns that create buzz and increased profitability among their target demographic.
We are currently looking for an entry level Retail Management Trainee to join our growing team!
Experience is not mandatory but is a huge plus! We will provide full paid training.
As a Retail Management Trainee, you will be collaborating with our Advertising Account Manager and promotional sales team to increase the availability and awareness of our clients' products through strategically designed local retail campaigns and initiatives.
Key Responsibilities of the Retail Management Trainee:
- Develop and coordinate retail marketing and promotional strategies
- Promote consumer excitement and brand connections through consumer interaction and product/service demonstrations and explanations
- Build product & brand knowledge of each featured brand/product/service being promoted at each campaign. Educate new employees of product/service benefits, costing, details, etc.
- Basic sales
- Maintain relationships with retail partners, marketing/advertising clients and stakeholders
Qualifications of the Retail Management Trainee:
- Excellent customer service skills; experience in direct customer service, retail customer service, and sales is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within the team
- Ability to represent a professional, positive, and enthusiastic demeanor to customers and fellow team members
What We Offer for You:
- Bonuses and incentives
- A fun work environment
- Unlimited growth potential
- Fully paid one on one training
After a completion of training and demonstrated ability to take a leadership role in our firm, this position will be considered for growth opportunities within six months! Rapid growth and success are qualities that have set this firm apart with the Fortune 100 companies we represent. With merit-based opportunities, you have the flexibility to chart your own professional course.
If our client's company sounds like the right fit for you, submit your resume today for review!
Role: Retail Management Trainee
Apply for this job now.