I have a varied and exciting opportunity to work as a Digital Marketing specialist for a well-known financial institute in Bristol. The successful individual will work creatively to build a website, own the social media and email strategy, create digital content (blogs, news articles, podcasts etc) and provide technical expertise to others in the business.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine passion for digital marketing and be someone who is continually looking to improve and take on new challenges. As part of your role, you'll be offered free training to achieve marketing qualifications as part of a great package.
Flexible homeworking available.
- Creating and executing Digital strategy
- Create engaging content for social media (LinkedIn, Twitter) and email campaigns
- Proactive on reporting
- Website development
- Implementation of a new CRM system
- 5+ years Digital Marketing Experience
- Comfortable with data analysis
- Ability to form effective internal relationships with internal colleagues
- Relevant marketing qualification (CIM / degree / equivalent)
- Experience presenting and leading meetings
- Good knowledge of CMS/CRM systems
- Experience of SEO
- Ability to code (HTML/CSS) is desirable
- Insurance Market knowledge is desirable