About the Role
As the Area Sales Manager (ASM) - Carolinas you are responsible for prospecting and developing business in their assigned territory (NC & SC) and establishing relationships with key decision-makers. Under the guidance of the Regional Sales Director, you will drive the sales process from prospect through close.
To be successful in this role, you must possess detailed knowledge of the complete portfolio of Brivo solutions as well as general knowledge of components and systems supported through integration (such as NVRs, IP cameras, wireless locks).
In this role you will also be expected to:
- Prospect, cultivate and grow new Dealers.
- Respond to customer requests for information in a timely manner. Such requests include, but may not be limited to, system design support, product feature and capability descriptions, price quotations, and review/response to system requirement specifications.
- Demonstrate Brivo hardware and web interface for security consultants, system integrators, end-users, and other interested parties.
- Provide system sales training for system integrators and educating prospects on the complete Brivo product portfolio.
- Travel within assigned territory. Such travel will have varying frequency depending on special projects but is expected to be between 60-75%. Other travel includes participation at industry trade shows 2-3 times each year (in varying locations) and occasional travel outside of the assigned territory.
- Live in a major market within the territory (preferably Raleigh or Charlotte)
- 3+ years of security sales experience with access control and/or video systems.
- 2+ years of experience selling in a defined territory and an established current client base.
- Channel field sales experience is required (NOT business development, overlay or inside sales).
- Successful experience selling as an employee of a major security vendor within the last five years.
- Consultative/solutions sales experience, formal training, software sales, information security, internet.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm in a professional manner.
- Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise, well-organized way.
- Bachelor's degree in related field; additional years of experience are an acceptable substitute for a college degree.
Brivo is the global leader in mobile, cloud-based access control for commercial real estate, multifamily residential, and large distributed enterprises. Our comprehensive product ecosystem and open API provide businesses with powerful digital tools to increase security automation, elevate employee and tenant experience, and improve the safety of all people and assets in the built environment. Having created the category over twenty years ago, our building access platform is now the digital foundation for the largest collection of customer facilities in the world, trusted by more than 25 million users occupying over 300M square feet of secured space in 42 countries.
Our dedication to simply better security means providing the best technology and support to property owners, managers, and tenants as they look for more from buildings where they live, work, and play. Our comprehensive product suite includes access control, smart readers, touchless mobile credentials, visitor management, occupancy monitoring, health and safety features, and integrated video surveillance, smart locks, and intercoms. Valued for its simple installation, high-reliability backbone, and rich API partner network, Brivo also has the longest track record of cybersecurity audits and privacy protections in the industry.
Brivo is privately held and headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. Learn more at #removed#
Brivo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Powered by JazzHR