SUPPORT WORKERS WANTED! Join our team at Safehands Recruitment for a new and rewarding role that suits your work-life balance AND where you can really make a difference.
Safehands Recruitment are seeking Residential Support Workers to work for our clients across Gloucester and Cheltenham.
As a Residential Support Worker you will be using your valuable skills and experience to deliver high quality personal care and support for service users during the night to help them achieve their maximum potential.
Once you join our team as you will have the opportunity to broaden your horizons and try out the variety of settings we have on offer. This includes adults with learning difficulties, physical disabilities, mental health conditions and challenging behaviour. You get to choose where you work according to your experience and what kind of care work you want to do.
We offer complete flexibility of shifts - you choose what you would like to work, all around your availability. Whether you're looking for part-time, full-time or bank work we can offer you the hours you are looking for!
Responsibilities of a Residential Support Worker:
- To support residents on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis
- To provide/assist with all aspects of personal care in line with CQC and care plans including washing, dressing, oral, toileting and feeding
- To administer medication
- To participate in activities
- To support with domestic duties and food preparation
Does this sound like you?
- 6 months' experience within Health and Social Care
- Lives in the Gloucester/Cheltenham area
- A hard-working individual who delivers outstanding levels of care
- DBS on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Full driving license and access to own vehicle is advantageous but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Aged 18 years and above
- Idealistic Support Worker traits; caring, reliable, trustworthy, flexible, empathetic, passionate
What we can offer you:
- Our Residential Support Workers receive excellent rates of pay from £9.75 to £10.25 per hour plus bank holiday enhancements and separate accrued holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- 24/7 support from our friendly local recruitment team
- Commitment to your ongoing development that will include all mandatory and additional training as required i.e. Medication Level 2, First Aid including CPR, Epilepsy and Restraint Training - all absolutely free!
- Recommend a friend bonus
If you're interested in this Residential Support Worker opportunity then we'd love to hear from you! Apply now or call Emily at Safehands Cheltenham on 01242 505 415 for more information.
Safehands Recruitment is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all its employees to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.