COMPANY: JACKSON NURSE PROFESSIONALS
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Jackson is hiring compassionate Registered Nurses with experience managing the care of infants and children in need of treatment for general medical conditions or surgical procedures for 13 week contracts at state-of-the-art hospitals.
Enjoy a supportive, ambitious culture at Jackson that’s entirely focused on making sure talented nurses like you are able to do your best work in the most positive work environments possible.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 12 months PEDS experience in an acute-care setting within in the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location – job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that’s how it should be.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won’t leave you in the dark about where you’re going or what you’re getting.
Apply now and you’ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.