Company: FBR CONSTRUCTION RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £45000 - £55000/annum competitive benefits package
Our client is one of the UK's largest painting and property building maintenance contractors in the UK. With growth and progression, an exciting opportunity for a knowledgeable Proposals Manager / Bid Writer to cover the M25 and London regions working from their modern offices near Orpington with some remote working.
Ideally looking for the right candidate to have a solid construction maintenance background and able to be a self-starter, ideally having at least 2 years + Bid experience across Housing, NHS and Education sectors would be a distinct advantage. You will need to have a good standard IT literacy and having knowledge of Visio would be advantageous.
Duties to include;
- Completion of Approved Lists, PQQs and ITTs as assigned by the Head of Bids.
- Complete ownership of allocated submissions
- Holding 'kick-off' meetings where required to ensure all members of the team understand the requirements of the proposal and know which information, they are responsible for collating
- Creating and implementing bid themes throughout the written proposal
- Ensuring all information (bid and pricing documents) are collated and submitted by the stipulated deadline.
- Completion of quality/bid information requested by client in their preferred format
- Portal downloads/uploads
- Use of Easy PQQ software to generate and record responses
- Notify Bid Support of updates to allocated submissions for ERP input
- Post tender assistance with interviews
- Ensuring commitments made in our bid are communicated to the branch on contract award
- Regular and efficient communication with companies personnel to maximise successful appointment of allocated opportunities.
In return you will be rewarded a competitive salary and benefits package