Primary Teacher NEEDED in a BENFLEET primary school!
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Primary Teacher in Benfleet.
Are you looking for an exciting new role in a supportive primary school?
Are you a passionate Primary teacher who has is dedicated to nurturing children and making a positive impact on their lives?
Do you have a flair for engaging young children and teaching in a creative way?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a teacher to join a small primary school with an excellent reputation in Benfleet. The position is a permanent long term role, starting with immediate affect.
The school is looking for someone with excellent classroom management, who teaches with an enthusiastic and innovative approach. You must also show comprehensive knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum.
In return, the teacher will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic and supporting team in a welcoming environment.
Applicants need to have:
- Qualified Teacher Status /QTS (Newly Qualified teachers/ NQT's are welcome)
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum
- A creative and inspiring approach to teaching
- Excellent class management skills and the ability to deal with challenging behaviour
- A real desire to make a positive difference to the pupils that you work with
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are interested in this position, please call Annie on 01245 335 533 277 or send your CV to #removed#