JOB TITLE: Refractory Bricklayers, Mechanics and Laborers
WORK LOCATION: Charleston, SC
REPORTS TO: Construction Manager
Under the direction of the Construction Manager, the Refractory Bricklayers, Mechanics and Laborers will be responsible for providing support to one of Plibrico’s construction operations.
· Performs various types of refractory installation methods, including gunite, pouring, ramming, pumping, ceramic fiber and firebrick installation.
· Welds refractory anchors to structures.
· Knowledge of safety procedures and first-aid practices.
· Knowledge of castable, brick, ceramic fiber and plastic placement methods.
· Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
POSITION TYPE: Temporary
WORK HOURS: Variable Hours
TRAVEL: Up to 10%
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Construction
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Required to lift heavy materials, bend, kneel, stoop and stand.
Plibrico Company LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants for employment, without regards to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital, veteran status, sexual orientation, or the presence of handicaps or disabilities. In addition, this policy of equal opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but is not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee will be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the office.
Role: Refractory Bricklayers, Mechanics and Laborers
Apply for this job now.