Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Salary: £22k - £30k basic with uncapped bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful, team-orientated and motivated company in a branch of Telecommunications that is modern and flourishing. We are looking for a Sales Account Manager who is passionate about technology and customer service to support our business in delivering excellent levels of service to our global customer base.
The purpose of the role is to facilitate the sale of the company's products and services across an international market to ensure that consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues is achieved. This will incorporate new product sales, managing existing client accounts and a proactive approach to business development.
Main Responsibilities & Duties...
- Accurately provide forecast information for annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Deliver own forecast.
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers.
- Establish personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Perform sales activities on accounts such as sending quotes, negotiate sales prices and discounts.
- Update CRM System.
- Represent the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events.
- Proactively drive business development.
- Maximise new business development opportunities.
- Requirement to understand and keep up to date in relation to the company's products.
- Collaborate with all internal teams as required to deliver excellent service to our clients.
The ideal candidate should have...
We are looking for a confident, dynamic and driven sales professional who can show a proven track record of winning, keeping and growing major accounts. The ideal candidate will have/be:
- B2B Sales experience.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills.
- Great commercial acumen.
- An intermediate level of IT literacy.
- Experience of utilising a CRM system.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Awareness of the key trends in the market.
- A proven track record of personal sales success and the desire to continue.
- A proven track record of developing new business and growing existing accounts.
- The ability to build and maintain a strong pipeline.
- An agile work ethic.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience working with technically focused products.
- Telecoms industry experience is a distinct advantage.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: #removed#/equal-opportunities/
Role: Sales Account Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Dorchester, South West
Apply for this job now.