Registered Nurse (RN) - Travel - Contract
$1,630 - $1,735 Weekly - Full-time, Temporary, Contract
We offer nurse staffing forcontract, temp to perm and permanent placement. Local or Travel Contract Assignments are available in 12 hour shifts. 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE OF DIRECT PATIENT CARE REQUIRED, NO ADMIN ROLES. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS.
As an employee of CareerStaff Travel Nursing you will work on an assignment basis to provide quality care for key Hospitals. These roles are critical in filling the void left by the current nursing shortage, to promote continuity and quality of care and ensure the best patient outcomes possible. You decide the travel distance you are willing to work, plus the days and times you want. This is an opportunity to support and experience hospitals nationwide, we will help you find the work that is most interesting to you.
THINGS YOU'LL DO:
- Accept Contracts for 13 weeks or 26 weeks with options for renewals or direct hire.
- Treat patients at different hospitals, nursing homes, medical facilities and outpatient or hospice care.
- Develop and initiate care plans for your patients.
- Provide care in under served areas, and facilities in need of nurses.
- If you are selected, an initial phone interview is REQUIRED.
- YOU MUST respond to emails through this hiring process. Check your spam folder if you do not get correspondence in your inbox.
What are the opportunities?
- Local Contract Assignments. These are 8 to 12 weeks in length and full-time positions.
- Travel Contract Assignments. These are 13 to 26 weeks in length and full-time positions.
- Direct Hire. One time placements.
Specialties available according to YOUR experience and desired position:
- ER Emergency Room
- Medical Surgical
- ICU Intensive Care Unit
- NICU Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Skilled Nursing
- Operating Room
- Cath Lab Tech
- Nursing Home
- Rehabilitation/ Post OP
***1 YEAR EXPERIENCE OF DIRECT PATIENT CARE REQUIRED! *NO ADMINISTRATION/ MANAGER/LEAD/TELEPHONE ROLES. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS.***
REQUIRED MEDICAL DOCUMENTS AND FORMS
- MMR (Measles, Mumps & Rubella)
- Hep-B Titer -- (If you do not have this document we send you the declination form)
- TB Skin test or Chest X-ray (If you have Chest x-ray please inform the Recruiter)
- Varicella Immunization (Cannot be declined, but if you have positive antibodies and have had chicken pox you may submit records/titer)
- Flu Shot (Declinations are accepted and Caregivers who decline will have to Wear a Mask in Flu Season at work and doctor's note is required)
- Tetanus (Td, Tdap)
- Health Statement (from your PCP or care provider)
- N-95 Fit Test Card/Physical (LVN & CNA must get this on their own, RNs will have it assigned)
TravelCare USA is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. TravelCare attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
TravelCare services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, TravelCare provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger TravelCare network.
TravelCare USA is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Role: Registered Nurse - RN Traveler (MS/TELE/ICU/ER)
Apply for this job now.