COMPANY: PARKSIDE RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Temporary, FullTime
**Are you an experienced Inventory Warehouse Operative or have experience in Warehouse stocktaking/auditing?**
**Our Global client based in Hemel Hempstead requires a Inventory Warehouse Operative to work on a temporary basis for 4 months.**
- **4 month**
- **Full time**
- **£12 per hour**
- **Global company based in Hemel Hempstead**
- Previous experience in a warehouse inventory/auditing/stocktaking role
- Must be able to read and take direction in English.
- Must be able to lift loads of up to 25kg and carry them short distances.
- May participate in group lifts of 50kg or more.
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Excel.
- Work at times in a noisy environment.
- Be comfortable wearing personal protective gear including safety footwear.
- Detail orientated lots of numerical and serial based work.
- Able to work autonomously for periods of time.
- Security orientated high security sites that need people who stay calm and pay attention to the security requirements.
- Knowledge of the IT Industry Logistics would be an advantage.
- Commitment to a culture of safety.
- Ideally experience in performing analysis on data.
- Cycle counting storeroom shelves to ensure accuracy. This involves scanning the serial of every part on the shelf to verify what is not present and what is.
- Tidying and reorganising storeroom inventory as per logistics team directive.
- Over the 4 month engagement, you will ensure our inventory levels are accurate through checking, so that the projects can move ahead knowing they are working within the correct levels.
**If you are interested and available immediately please upload your CV.**
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Advertised through Zoek f98fade9289c42548aa8234998604e6713