An International Interior Design Leading Company, headquarter is in China and Subsidiary Company located in San Diego, California is seeking an experienced Marketing & International Trade Specialist speciality in building material industry to join our international trade team.
We are looking for an experienced Trading Specialist whohave experience in building materials and Home Decor industry,get opportunity to work in warehouses, retail industries and in any type of expert agencies. They help in both qualitative and quantitative materials management tasks.
Trading Specialist is to support and manage inventory and purchasing procedures of raw materials, auxiliary materials, soft décor and other supplies used in our company.
They are characterized by excellent organizational and record-keeping skills. Attention to detail and problem-solving aptitude are qualities the ideal candidate must possess.
The goal is to ensure our operations have always an adequate flow of the material they need.
· Familiar with the supplier resources of the building materials
· Familiar with the market situation of the building materials industry
· Researching for best prices in the market and potential vendors who can supply the required amount of quality products on time
· Negotiates with the vendors and places order for the raw materials and makes sure that the placed orders are delivered on time
· Supervises shipping of the materials to ensure that they there are no defective items in the materials
· Identifies the reason for the extra consumption of the raw material, , auxiliary materials, soft décor and other supplies by collecting information from the production department
· Identifies the emergency requirements of the materials and arranges supplies for the same
· Coordinate and supervise receiving and warehousing procedures
· Oversee distribution of supplies in the organization
· Maintain relationships and negotiate with suppliers
· Keep detailed records on procurement activity, materials quantity, specifications etc.
· Assist in forecasting to plan future orders
· Ensure prompt, accurate and efficient handling of communications from customers concerning shipments and any other relevant aspect of the business.
- Support the development of existing and new customers through market research, customer analysis and marketing outreach.
- Prepare presentations, reports and documentations as required, and other ad-hoc projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Other administrative duties.
· Proven experience as Trading Specialist in building materials field.
· Experience in shipping and receiving
· Familiarity with supply chain and inventory management systems
· Understanding of forecasting and budgeting
· Proficient in MS Office
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills
· A problem-solver
· BSc/BA in logistics or relevant field
· Candidates with Interior Décor or Marketing academic or professional experience are strongly preferred.
· Candidates with interpretation skills between Mandarin Chinese and English are preferred.
Key Job Details:
- Country: U.S.A.
- State: CA
- City: San Diego
- Industry: International Trade
- Position Type: Professional
Employment Type: Full-Time
Role: International Trading Specialist
Location: San Diego,
Apply for this job now.